Emmy Award-winning Netflix series Queer Eye has been generating buzz all over the globe. As the food and wine expert, Montreal born Antoni Porowski returns to Toronto, partnering with Scotiabank®* Gold American Express® Card to chat about cooking culture and how the new card makes the lives of consumers more convenient.
Porowski and Scotiabank Gold Amex hosted a private cooking class event to chat about the benefits of the card and how it was created to reward consumers for how they are living today.
Antoni mentions his partnership with the card falls in place since he recently released his book Antoni in the Kitchen to show cooks of all levels how to become more confident and casual in the kitchen.
While trying to make two traditional Italian salad dishes with Antoni, he pointed out all the new features of the newly refreshed Scotiabank Gold Amex Card. Based on statistics, 41 percent of Canadians are Netflix subscribers, more than a third of Canadian Millennials are paying for a music streaming service, and Canadians aged 18 and older spent nearly a quarter of a billion dollars in a single year on peer-to-peer ride services.These are all things that the typical consumer already does, so why not try to make the most of it and maximize loyalty benefits.
Some of the wide range of rewards and benefits are:
• Eat in & Eat out: Earn 5x Scotia Rewards points for every $1 CDN spent on eligible groceries, restaurants, fast food, drinking establishments, popular food delivery, and meal subscription services.
• Watch & Cheer: Earn 5x Scotia Rewards points for every $1CDN spent on eligible entertainment purchases including movies, theatre, concerts, sporting events and more.
• Ride & Drive: Earn 3x Scotia Rewards points for every $1 CDN spent on eligible gas and daily transit including rideshare, buses, taxis, subways and more.
• Listen & Stream: Earn 3x Scotia Rewards points for every $1 CDN spent on eligible streaming services.
• Shop Online & Abroad : the only major bank in Canada that offers credit cards that save you 2.5% on foreign transaction fees.
Also, there is a limited time offer to receive up to 30,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points in your first year (that’s up to $300 in rewards).
We also want to give YOU the opportunity to win a signed copy of Antoni in the Kitchen!
For your chance to win, like this post on Instagram!
For additional entries
Winner will be announced Oct 18!